Sunday, February 10, 2008

First Post

Although I'm still fuming from a haphazard UCLA Bruins effort in a loss to the Huskies and about 24 hours worth of flight delays in a 3 day weekend, I'm going to attempt to formulate a half-decent philosophical approach to this blog on the coattails of an otherwise relaxing weekend and the Lakers continuing success on their make-or-break road trip. My name is Craig and I'm a management consultant in Los Angeles, just starting my professional career. My blog is named after my fascination with Nietzsche, who is both my favorite philosopher and the subject of my most significant piece of academic scholarship, my senior thesis.

This blog, like my mind, aims to be fragmented and cover everything from the latest independent cinema to the ongoing drama behind the Lakers latest acquistion, Pau Gasol. I like to read philosophy, follow economics, watch movies/sports/selected TV shows, and follow as much of the news as my time permits me to. I will post a potpourri of links, articles, and my own (more or less coherent) musings on all of the above. I'm not sure anyone will appreciate everything I post/follow, which is to be expected, but hopefully there will be a little bit of something for everyone. Cheers and welcome!

No comments: