Monday, February 25, 2008

Links 2/26/08

-Jay-Z + LeBron = LBJ in Bronx in 2010. Bank on it. I've been calling this one since I heard they were buddies.

-Ron Artest is Kraft cheese. He used that analogy, seriously.

-Wow. Never would have guessed that 1/4 of Americans have changed their faith from that of their parents. That my friends is true freedom of religion.

-The economics of assassination. Really fascinating.

-Jordan Farmar is the future of the Lakers! And I couldn't be happier.

-Finally, academic proof that Facebook photos are smarter/more educated than MySpace users. I've hated MySpace for a long time and now I have justification for it other than the stupid midi songs/awful formatting everyone uses, the ridiculous load times, internet sex predators, and the inability to definitively identify anyone... oh wait, that wasn't enough?

-Really interesting cut on the effect of a small minority on a crowd. We are sheep. Only takes 5% to move a mountain of people...

No comments: